Chris and I went to Six Flags with a couple of friends two weeks ago. We had so much fun, it was Roller Coasters galor. Chris and I tried on all these weird hats. Kate thought they were pretty funny. Then we went there, again, yesterday and took some cute pictures of Kate swimming. After we went into this show and they made us leave our stroller outside. We thought we took everything in with us and also thought they guy standing there would be watching our stroller. Well he didn't and we came out of the show and all our stuff was pulled out of our bags. Our digital camera was stolen. I was so bumped out. I am mostly just sad about all the pictures I lost. At least we have these cute ones still.
4 comments:
That is so sad! Ross is alwasy too trusting and thinks stuff will never get stolen. I just don't get people who steals...why take stuff that isn't yours? It's like a mean little kid thing to do. Anyway, that sucks I am sorry...but your right...those pics are still cute!
Dixie State!!!! gotta represent!!!
Sorry about your camera...so last week my friend had biked to the beach with her 3 boys...they hid their bikes (hers with a trailer on the back) in the bushes and came back an hour or so later and hers was gone....but the dang thieves so kindly left the bike trailer and her oldests bike....she had to pull the trailer home in the 100 degree heat. Idiots!!
oh man! That is terrible about your camera! I'm so sorry! I don't get why people steal things like that either, you would think they would feel guilty every time they looked at it. I'm surprised the guy didn't do anything or if he even saw them going through your stuff.. I'm sorry. But those pictures are way cute! I need to meet baby Kate! Did Kate go on any of the little kids rides? Or did you guys take turns watching the kids while you went on rides?
Kate was too small to go on any of the rides. I was disappointed that she couldn't go on any. We just took turns watching each others babies. It was fun to go anyway. Ever since I was pregnant I have dying to go on a roller coaster. I definently got my feel for them now. Chels I remember when your family used to go to Six Flags in high school and you said it was so much fun. Well it is! And ya I don't understand why people steal either. And deep down, in the really mean part of me, I too hope they feel bad everytime the turn on the camera and see my happy little baby smiling back at them. Ya! I'm a little vengeful.
Post a Comment