Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Elder Wirthlin


I was sadden today when I learned that Elder Wirthlin had passed away. He was one apostle of which I was hoping would be around for ever. His sweet spirit and calm demeanor I have always enjoyed. It is so nice to know that he is now with his wife. It is times like this that make me grateful again that the heavens are still open and that there are apostles and prophets on the earth again. I am grateful for his life of service and dedication and hopefully now he can receive some rest.

5 comments:

ChrissyLee said...

i also love elder wirthlin! that's good that he's with his wife now though.

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know he passed away. How sad, but happy for him to go home with his wife. Thanks for letting me know.

Poulsen Family said...

I found out this morning, While I was sleeping I heard the news man announce it. Im so sad. Looks like a good Thanksgiving, good job at cooking the Turkey. I think you belly is so cute.

Meg said...

I had not heard yet either so thanks for letting me know to. So sad but also glade he gets to be with his wife again

Meg said...

Hey will you email me your address i want to send you a christmas card. my email is nutmeg2003@gmail.com thanks girl hope all is well