Saturday, January 9, 2010

Our Year in Photo Booth Pictures

When we out here on the East coast get bored or are trying to kill time unfortunatly we don't have Grandma's house to go to or our cousins to drop in on and play with so we go to the mall. This may seem like it is a misfortune....and it is we miss you all dearly.....but we have started this tradition of taking pictures in the same photo both when we go. We don't do it every time we go or we'd be broke but we do it around holidays or special occasions. It is fun to see how time progresses. So here is our recap of 2009 in picture....
This was actually 2008 but this is the one that started it all. I was 5 months pregnant with Carter.



Chris and I aren't much to look at but we do have pretty cute kids. It has been a good year with a lot of challenges but even more blessings. I can honestly say that had we not been through all that we had this year I know Chris and I wouldn't be who we are today. And I think that is a good thing! Happy New Year to you all. I hope you are all blessed and enjoy another year together.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hahaha, love the photo booth pictures. Adorable

BDCAFFEE said...

I love that tradition you guys have! Very very cute. I am back now, so I will give you a call this week. We need to play, I miss you guys so much!

Megan said...

I think that is a such a fun and different tradition. It is so cool to see how much kids can change in a year. Here is to a great year in 2010 ;)