Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Here are some more.

They aren't all edited but they are still cute.

Enjoy!













7 comments:

Cherisse said...

Oh my goodness, these are so cute! I love the ones of Carter in his shirt and tie...his eyes! And the last ones of Kate in her dress! She looks so much like her mom. You have beautiful kids!

Megan said...

The pictures turned out great! You have some cute kids to boot! I can't believe how bog Carter is. He looks like a little man now and not a baby. The picture of her kissing him and his crying is classic. I already have lots of Anna and Evan like that and I am sure there are many more to come. lol.

Susan Miller said...

These are just precious. I need copies for my wall. They are growing so fast!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, Carter is already so big since the last time we saw you guys! He looks so grown up. Those pictures are adorable. Princess Katiebug is a doll.

Chelsie said...

oh my heavens, these pictures did my heart well. they are SO cute!!! i love love love them

Kimbur said...

hey i need your address. would you email it to me @kimburkfoutz@gmail.com?

McKensie Naomi said...

Laurin! You're kids are so beautiful! I cannot believe we are already in this stage in life! I remember having sleepovers with you. I hope your pregnancy is going well and will be over soon!

xox