Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Boy of My Dreams

I already have the man of my dreams and I've had him for awhile but some other guy has snuck into my heart and it is him:

These pictures are from almost a year old. I can't believe how big he is now, but he still has those gorgeous blue eyes. The awestruck look with the open mouth is an often seen look around here too.

He has an important doctor appointment tomorrow to check the function of his heart. If you remember keep him in your prayers. He is a tough guy though so don't worry he always comes out wonderfully!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Oh My goodness, he is such a beautiful boy! I just can't get enough of him. In Lucy terms, "Tarter so tute!"

Good luck tomorrow Carter, we will be thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

He is so perfect! Love his eyes. He is in my prayers. Let us know how it goes.

Aleese and Scott said...

Oh he is the cutest little guy and the second picture, WOW his eyes are gorgeous! Good luck tomorrow.