Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The best moments so far...

I was getting everyone ready for church and Kate asked if she could hold the baby. We sat her down and then got Josalyn all propped up then Kate asked for a book so she could "read" to Josalyn. She then read her three books. It was so sweet.
Carter came along and listened Kate and and hung out with Josalyn too.
My other favorite thing that has happened since we have been home is one night we were getting the kids ready for bed. All of the sudden Carter started crying, Josalyn began to scream and then Kate took off out of the room bawling. It all happened in perfect symphony. Chris and I both looked at each and started laugh like "look what we've done". It was memorable.
Finally I have to show off my new nursery going boy. Not a week too soon either. His first week was the week Josalyn was born. Perfect timing for us. Isn't he cute. He has done great so far and hopefully it will last. Sorry for the blank stare he was a tired boy.

When I took the picture of Carter for his "first week of nursery" picture Kate asked me if I would take a picture of her for her "week of primary again" picture. I couldn't say no to this little sunbeam it was so cute.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh there is nothing better then hitting nursey age!

Chelsie said...

that pic of kate reading to carter and joselyn is the cutest pic ever..love it

Megan said...

Haha. The crying bit is great. And the picture of them all reading is super sweet. Love it.

madebymelynda said...

Welcome to the magic of 3 kids. Anything in unison is amazing and worth making note of. Write down the sweet moments for we soon forget them and every thing blurs together. I miss you guys like crazy.Love you,Aunt Linda

monika said...

Cute pictures, Laurin! Love the funny little tales too. I'm sure you have lots of new adventures coming! Josalyn is so beautiful! Loved her newborn pics above.