Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Blog

This is mostly for Grandma's and anyone who wants way too know much info on my fam that I have started a new blog. The blog name is toyouloveme.blogspot.com you can go to it if you click here. I realized I haven't been using my blog very much because what I wanted to write was probably not what people were interested in. I don't have a lot of time and so the time I did have I wanted to spend in some sort of way keeping a journal for my sweet little kids about how amazing, silly, and fun they are and all of our wonderful experiences. I started this new one to do exactly that. It might be boring but I thought some of the Grandmas (and Grandpas) might enjoy...and anyone else who is interested...because I will keep stories about and things my kids do. However it is written in letter format to my kiddos, so keep that in mind. I am not writing to anyone but them. I am hoping at the end of the year to have it made into a book so that we can keep it. Let's see how it goes.

I will still update this blog but with more of the things that interest me, besides my kids. Love you all!

No comments: