Saturday, July 14, 2007

Spring has sprung, It's past and done!



Spring is over, but I just couldn't resist not putting these pictures up. I have been telling people how beautiful the Cherrry Blossoms were, so I decided I had to prove it. At first when we decided to come down to D.C. and see them I didn't think they would be very great. I was so wrong. These trees line the whole walkway and more. If you ever get the chance this is a must see in D.C. Of course you have to come in April or early May or else they are gone. The Cherry Blosom Festival is a big deal here. I am with Heather, Ashley, Diana, Mandy, and the adorable little girl is Bella, and that handsome boy is Mathias.

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

That picture is gorgeous! Maybe if Brandon and I ever make it out to visit you guys, we will have to come during that time. It looks like you guys are having fun out there!

Cody & Melanie said...

Wow that is beautiful. I'm so happy for you two. Sad that your so far away but glad you're having such a cool experiance. Cody is way jealous..he thinks Chris is so cool. Hope all is well. Tell Chris I say hi.