Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Pig-tails are always in style!

This is our first try at doing pig-tails. It was pretty hard to get them in, but they stay in for at least a day. She hasn't figured out how to pull them out, yet! She is now nine and a half months old and crawling everywhere. She also eats everything she can get her hands on including what is on the floor. One the Fourth of July we were getting ready to leave for our Ward breakfast and my deodorant fell and broke all over the ground. Thinking I had cleaned it all up I finished getting ready. Then suddenly I hear Kate gagging and choking. Come to find out I missed a piece and she was trying to swallow it. As you can imagine it isn't very easy to swallow and it was stuck in her throat. Not only was it disgusting but also a little scary. My floors stay very clean these days.

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

Oh no! I'm glad she made it through the deodorant test! That's too funny! Brandon was just telling me today that Cooper was probably going to eat dog food at least once when he learns how to crawl... I guess I'll have to baby proof the house when he gets to that stage!

Megan said...

Hey! I just wanted to tell you that your little girl is so adorable. She look sos much like you! I am jealous. All of Lacie's kids, mine and Chelsie's look like their dads.