Saturday, November 10, 2007

Fall Feels Like Home

We have really enjoyed Fall. It is so beautiful here. After living in St. George for 5 years is was nice to have 4 seasons again. The leaves changin color makes it feel like I am 6 again living in North Ogden. I love fall. There are trees as far as your eye can see here, so you can only imagine how amazing it looks when they all start to change. We will miss fall, but can't wait for Christmas.

We went out to pick pumpkins. It was our first time doing it and we had fun being out there in the wide open space. It may become a family tradition.




Kate got a lot more into it than I thought she would. She was excited about all the pumpkins around. This one she was trying to carry.








Kate and Chris at our Ward Trunk-or-Treat. Kate made a hall and now Chris has a bag of candy to take to work with him.

We also went to a Halloween party at Diana's house.

This is Diana and Bella. The Bumblebee and the Cat.


Liz and her little angel Charlotte.

Little Devil, Jack!

Heather and Bella.


All the gang. My personal favorite is the monkey, Sophie, in the brown outfit.


We attempted to take pictures with Savannah, Bella and Kate.


Kate wouldn't have it. She threw a monster tantrum about it all. Everyone thought it was so funny. They call her a soprano when she screams. She's loud!
Clothes Horse Already??!!!!

The other day I found Kate walking around the house like this. She would fall over and drop everything and then get back up and pick everything back up and keep walking.


It cracked me up. Especially the shoe in the mouth.

7 comments:

Megan said...

The picture of her walking with the shoe in her mouth is hilarious! I didn't think tantrums happened until kids were like 18 months?! Boy was I wrong! Anna started throwing them a few weeks ago and it sounds like her and Kate are on the same page. She screams and arches her back just like that. Kids! :)

Chelsie said...

Ha, I love those pictures! She looks so cute packing everything around with her. I'm sorry about the tantrums..I'm not looking forward to that day.

Mandy said...

what cute pictures! I love Kate carrying the clothes. Thanks for sharing. Miss you.

Diana said...

Laurin!!!! You put a picture of me as a cat on your blog!? It's a good thing I like ya so much!

Cody & Melanie said...

Laur she is so Funny! So cute! Love the pics! I know what you mean...we are getting so stoked for Christmas too! Cody has already started collecting Christmas lights. He's got his mind set on putting lights on our house like on Christmas vacation!! Hey maybe you'll be able to see our house from where you are if he succeeds! Ha ha! Love ya

Aleese and Scott said...

Hi this is Aleese and I just wanted to say your pictures are so cute! She is such a doll and we are so glad to be in your ward and getting to know you guys.

Ryan said...

Laurin its been so long since i have seen you! The next time you are in Utah you will have to let us know! It's great to see your pictures and know how you are doing!!! Isn't crazy to think that our little babies will grow up?!