Friday, November 16, 2007
Jelly Belly Buddies!
One of Chris' favorite treats is jelly beans. I, however, can't stand the flavor or texture of them. He got them for his birthday and had been saving them for a time when him and I could sit down and enjoy them together. He loves them so much that he loves to have someone else savor them with him at the same time. I can not even begin to explain how much joy this brings to him. Anyway after I tried to choke down a couple I told him I was done. He was obviously disappointed. Then looking around he called Kate over and let her try a little piece of his. Needless to say because of the pics she loved them. I was so happy that he now has someone who truly treasures jelly beans as much as he does. Now I don't have to suffer through anymore taste testing either.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am laughing at the sight of Chris "savoring" each flavor...
I cant beleive you dont like them...cotton candy, grapefruit, and buttered popcorn!
Ross is the same way. I think they are alright, but there are some flavors that are JUST WRONG. So you have to eat them one at a time in case they don't compliment the other flavors AND you run the risk of thinking it is a good flavor (by appearance alone) only to find its nasty and you have to spit it out.
Ha, that post made me laugh..I can just picture your husband getting all excited and has a time set apart for "Jelly Bean Savoring" Too funny! I agree though..they're good..but you have to seperate all the flavors together, cause they don't mesh well..too much work for a sweet! Good thing he has Kate!
I feel the same way i don't think that they are that good. How you doing girl i miss you a lot. And your little girl is so stickin cute i can't wait for mine to be here. So living back east huh do you just love it i miss it so much i would move back in a heart beat i loved it so much. It is good to hear from you the blog page is fun way to keep in touch and see how everyone is doing. Keep in touch.
megan
Post a Comment