Sunday, June 1, 2008

Utah, Utah, Utah!

Kate and I have been in Utah now for almost three weeks. We have had such a awesome time. We have to visit Northern and Southern Utah as our family is all spread out. It is nice to get to see the scenery and beautiful mountains. Thanks to everyone who has been so wonderful! This has been a great month and has made this ever long first trimester go by fast.

These are the cutest kids I know. Some of you might be surprised but these are Melynda's three girls. 8,5, and 3. They are so big. That is Jay's little boy on the end. Poor boy is the only one with 7 girl cousins.

Dave and his girls.

St. George is amazing. They have this new awesome water park in Town Square now. We have spent 3 days there.

Back at home my baby is all alone and learns most of her stuff from us. Obviously we must not be as good of teachers because she is learning like crazy here. One of the best and worst things is her new found independence. She now insist on getting dressed in her P.J.'s all by herself. Now she usually ends up going to be without pants because I can't help her and she hasn't quite figured out that second pant leg.



Nothing like Sisters!


Happy Birthday Jayci!

My niece Jayci turned 2 on May 27th. We had a birthday party but more importantly we had cupcakes which she had been requesting for weeks.

Kate and Jayci are helping get ready.

These were her super easy cupcakes we made. She loved them. It was so hard to keep her away from them until the party started.

Kate's always up for ice cream and cake.

My sister and her husband ran in the Ogden Marathon. Jay ran the 1/2 marathon, and Justin the full. They both did awesome. I was really sad I couldn't run but I am already planning on next year you guys.

10 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

How fun looks like you have had a blast! Wow that is a packed month. I love the pictures especially the one with Kate standing in front of the window with her one pant leg on I was laughing so hard. She is such a cutie!

BDCAFFEE said...

Looks like you are having lots of fun! Kate cracks me up. The independence thing is a killer. It just gets worse. We miss you lots and it was so fun to talk to you for a little bit last night. See you soon!

Chelsie said...

It was so good to see you while you were here...but hopefully next time we'll be able to have a girls night so we can talk more! I think it made me miss you more! I love all the pics...especially kate in her one pj leg on....ah that makes me laugh! she's so cute!

Megan said...

I LOVE and miss St. George! I was asking your sis where that water park is because I have yet to see it...it looks way cool. Glad you are having a good time. All your kids look so much the same...they could be siblings instead of cousins.

P.S. I think you had a pretty good reason for skipping out on the half marathon this time around ;)

jaesi said...

congrats on #2! when are you due?
are those cut up marshmellows? great idea!
You cant not have a ball in Utah...wish i was there...

the Wight's said...

Hey Lar

Life is so much more boring know that you are gone! I can't wait till you come back in Aug. I was wondering if you'd send me some picutres of Jayci's Birthday party I couldn't find my camera that day so we only have video tape. We miss you guys tonz already and my kids are always asking where baby "Tate" is.

P.s.Coby told me to day that he wants another baby at our house named Kate.

Anonymous said...

Look at your cute family! I miss your fam. It looks like you had so much fun. By the way, the pic of you and Chris from your wedding is super cute.

Diana said...

Laurin, I miss you!!! Are you better yet?

FRYER FAM said...

hey Laur- i love checking this out. congrats on #2. i was due the 26th last year. it is a great time to have a vew baby! i had him on the 19th. anyway, i love seeing you girls. i miss the millers. keep in touch. i think you have mine. the fryer fam. i am actually trying to do this for real now. anyway your little one is so you all over. she is darling! tell melynda hi for me. how is chad doing? keep in touch.
heart. ShAn

jaesi said...

Laurin and Chris!!!! I dont know if you will see this in time.... But my family is up in DC (for the 4th weekend)
We are staying right by the Arlington Cemetery. If you have nothing else to do...we could play...
I would love to see your little Kate doll.