Friday, January 2, 2009

Carter Clay

He's here! Carter was born Monday night on December 29, 2008 at 9:19 pm. He weighed 7 lbs 12 ounces. He came after a crazy labor and delivery, but we made it, and he is so darn cute. He was born with brown, wavy hair and all the nurses in the nursery were were ogling over it.

Cinderella came to visit her little brother at the hospital. She is looking forward to her new doll she has to play with. She is a good mommy to him!

This is my awesome labor coach. I wouldn't have made it with out him! He did such an amazing job helping me through it all. I love you Chris!

We had such an awesome experience getting to do this together. Carter has been such a special blessing to add to our home.

Hanging out with my kids!

16 comments:

jaesi said...

Congrats West family!!!!!
Such great pictures...you have beautiful kids!

good luck!

Megan said...

Congratulations! I am glad everything went well, even if it was a little crazy, the outcome was great ;) He is a doll. And I am happy you got to go through it this time with your hubby!

Natalie said...

Congrats! Kate looks so cute and happy :) I'm so happy for you guys!!

Cherisse said...

Yay! He's so small and cute! I'm glad everything went well for you and that you had your family there. Congrats!

The Kelseys said...

Congratulations Laurin! I love the first picture of Kate and Carter! So cute!

monika said...

Congratulations, Laurin & Chris! He is so cute...and so is your little family! Enjoy these fun cuddly times before he starts wiggling out of your arms!

Cody & Melanie said...

Laur GREAT job! He is a STUD! CONGRATS!! I can't believe you have two beautiful children! You're the best mother! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to meet him! I love his hair! K love ya, have lots of fun!! Keep us updated!

Aleese and Scott said...

Lauren he is absolutely perfect!! I LOVE all of that hair and Kate looks so sweet holding Carter. I am so glad everything went well, especially that Chris got to be there this time. Congratulations!!

Michelle said...

What a handsome little man!!! I love the hair. Congratulations big sister Cinderella.

Chelsie said...

oh my heavens laurin i was almost in tears reading this. i'm so happy for you guys...little carter is such a stud and kate looks like she is loving being a big sister. i'm so happy that you got to enjoy this with chris this time, oh that makes it so much more special

FRYER FAM said...

Laur
congrats on #2. he looks like Doogie. genetics are amazing. good luck! what a sweet fam.

ChrissyLee said...

yay!!! congrats you guys! :) how fun! i hope all is well!!! he's adorable!

Heather, Rick and Savannah said...

Laurin,
Congrats! He is such a cute little guy! I CAN'T WAIT to meet him tomorrow! I am so happy for you guys. Love ya!

'Ole Lisa said...

Hey, it's Lisa Storey. Congrats on the newest edition to your little family. Take care and I hope that all is well with you, always!

Meg said...

Congrats West family he is beautiful oh my gosh he is so cute I could just eat him up. I love that Cinderella Kate came to visit she is going to be such a great big sis.

Anonymous said...

Chris, Lauren, and Kate...COngratulations on your new addition! He is beautiful, seriously though he is so sweet! I want to hold him and smell him! I am so happy for you guys. I'll bet you're exhausted. Kate is a beautiful Cinderella. I am so excited for you guys. How neat! I'm sorry to hear thing were hard. I hope you are all recovering well! I love you!