Wednesday, September 30, 2009


I have to be honest. Lately my kids have been breaking my heart. They are growing up so fast I don't feel like I can keep up with them.
Being back home is nice. We are getting back into the swing of things. Our days are now filled with joy school, teething, breathing treatments (still), Daddy time, tea parties, crawling practice (with a little bit of walking/standing), and enjoying the fall weather.

We are having some good days and some very apparent bad days but we love spending time together especially when dad is around. He is the center of our universe and nothing is complete until he walks in the door. We are so glad we have him!

9 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

I am so glad you are back! I can't imagine what you have been through over the last couple of months. Just know I am here if you need anything.

Diana said...

Wow Kate, that is one awesome hairdo! :) I see that the fight in the first picture is over a balloon string, ya, we have had those fights too. I don't know what it is about balloons and their strings, but my kids love them. Are we hanging out tomorrow? I will call you later to find out.

Megan said...

Yeah for being back and sleeping in your own bed. Doesn't it always feel so good. Your kids are adorable as ever. I can't believe how big Carter is getting - he looks more and more like Kate!

Michelle said...

sweet!

Cherisse said...

Your kids are so cute! Yes, I agree it's good when dad comes home.

the Wight's said...

Hey! Carter looks as big as kate in the 1st picture. He is such a babe. We miss you.

Chelsie said...

oh my heavens i can't believe how big carter is...you have such a cute fam!!

Meg said...

I love these pictures I just love your kids they are so stinking cute I just can't get enough of them and I really mean it.

Anonymous said...

Carter is so big! He is so adorable. I love the picture at the top. Your family is so adorable.