To Wear the Glove or Not to....That is the Qestion
It doesn't get much better than this. You can't find this sort of dedication in your average Joe. The worst (& Best!) part is she knows that. We miss you hun! Love You!
LOL!!!! I love it, Chris is such a good sport. I got your email, but I haven't had a chance to call. We went to the zoo and now I'm just catching up. I will call you soon. Miss you too!
what a great Dad Chris is. Kate is getting so big. We need to get all the girls together and do something. I still havent seen your adorable little boy.
5 comments:
haha, what a cute dad. he is such a stud
Chris makes a very beautiful princess.But I'd like to see him with Ariels sea shells.
Its not the first time he dressed he dressed up as princess. I have photos from our trip to the Bay Area.
LOL!!!! I love it, Chris is such a good sport. I got your email, but I haven't had a chance to call. We went to the zoo and now I'm just catching up. I will call you soon. Miss you too!
what a great Dad Chris is. Kate is getting so big. We need to get all the girls together and do something. I still havent seen your adorable little boy.
Post a Comment