This little girl doesn't ask for much. She is good at the store when we are checking out and we tell her we aren't getting candy and when we wander down the doll isle at the store we never have any whining. In fact they only time she tells me what she wants is when she is watching a Baby Einstein with Carter and ask for pretty much every toy on the screen....expect the robots those are scary. I think she gets it from her dad because I was so not that child. Anyway she is my little dancer and has been since she could bounce to any beat she could hear, so we finally started dance classes.

Unfortunately I was sick that day with Carter so we couldn't go but Chris said he never stopped smiling the whole time he was there.

They were warming up and doing stretches.


Chris said he would put his camera away and then have to pull it back out because she was doing something else that he wanted me to see. He said he was the only one there among all the mommies with his camera. What a guy! She is the youngest in her class and this is new to her but she'll do great.

The only surprise she came home hyper. Really hyper! I thinks she likes it!

And of course her favorite.....free style!
4 comments:
This is SO CUTE! What a little sweetheart!
So CUTE!! Ok - every day I get a little more excited about my little girl :) Thanks so much for sharing!
What an adorable little ballerina!
What an adorable little ballerina!
Post a Comment