Sunday, September 30, 2007

September 20th is My Favorite Day!

Happy 26Th Birthday to Chris!

I will be the first to admit I am a little late on birthdays. Chris' was on September 20Th. He turned 26. I feel like I am married to an old man now. Nothing against the age I just still feel like he should still be 22 like when we first met.

We went mini golfing for his b-day. It was really fun. We had the course all to ourselves.


Here is our biggest cheerleader!



Kate was such a good girl. She loved holding the golf balls. (And eating them)



Not to steal Chris' thunder, but I hit the sweetest hole-in-one. It had to jump over the bridge and then it bounced off the back wall and went right in. I was totally shocked. Of course Chris was my biggest fan. He was impressed with my skills.



This is our random pic of Kate in a Chili's to-go bag. We went to our friends new apartment to visit and we order Chili's for dinner. When the food came all Kate wanted to do was play in the bag, so we stuck her in it. It only lasted about a minute but it was really cute how much she liked it. Thanks Silas and A.J.!

5 comments:

jaesi said...

Happy b-day Chris! you old fart! Am I seeing some grey?

Chelsie said...

Happy birthday Chris! Ah I haven't been mini golfing forever! I'm glad to see those nights at Mulligans have paid off! A hole in one! That's impressive Lars! I love that pic of Kate in the Chili's bag! That's some sweet take out!

Cody & Melanie said...

Happy Gilmore syle!! Sweet hole in one! Gosh Chris is old!! ha ha just playin! Tell him happy birthday. Kate is so cute. Her hair is so cute! Does it have red in it? Or is it just blond? Random question but last time I saw her I thought it was like strawberry blond.

Megan said...

Who won the game of mini golf? You kept me in suspense! and Happy birthday to Chris! Ross will be 27 soon and Brandon (Cheslie's) turned 27 last June, so if he is feeling old, let him know he's not alone.

Laurin West said...

Kate hair is losing its red. Sad huh?! I am sad about it. She looks really cute blond though. Every now and then if it catches the light just right you can see some red.
I won the the game when we went mini golfing. I felt bad telling everyone since it was Chris' birthday. He took it well. He kept saying that I finally won him for once. But he's wrong I've won him before. I just had to conceed to it because it was his big day. He's a good sport at losing!