
Kate got a fauxhawk. I was so proud to see how much her hair has grown. Even more surprising than the length is the new curls that she is sporting. Yup! That is right. She is getting curly hair. I didn't see that coming. She looks so cute when we do it curly now. I'll post a pic of it soon.
Kate and Grandma!
On a picnic with Grandma and Grandpa. This is the park that Chris and I used to live right next to in St. George. When we were there we had many regrets that we didn't go there more.

Kate lovin' on her Grandpa West!

This is Kate's
"pirate face" as it has been called. I don't know why but she just started doing it. She got this from her friend Savannah.
5 comments:
She has so much hair!! I'm excited to see her with curly hair! I love that! It looks like Chris' family was pretty excited to see your cute little fam! Was it hard to leave? Her pirate face cracks me up! She's a hoot!
It was hard to leave everyone. And after I left I realized how much I miss Utah itself and getting to be around the whole atmosphere and all.
OH! I miss St. George so much myself, except when it's over 100 degress, which is like 5 months out of the year. Anyway, I am also wondering when Anna's hair finally grows is whether or not it will be curly like mine. Kate is sure getting big! She's a doll.
I miss the George town too!! I'm sure you do as well. She is so cute Laur. Give her a huge kiss for me on those awesome cheeks of hers!!
Okay, so you may or may not remember me, but I found your blog through Chrissy Lee's.... anyway, I played trumpet in HS with Cris. Jill Baker....cluff now. Anyway, I wanted to say hi and you have a beautiful little girl!!!
Post a Comment