Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Swimming & Walking


Swimming with Megan.


Heidi and Megan. They were so fun to swim with. They have so much energy. I am not sure how Kami keeps up.


Kate loves swimming. She floated all around the pool in this floaty all by herself. We were close by but she was pretty independent.


This is James. AHHH! He is so cute. He is two months younger than Kate.

Kate with Grandma's magnets. Everything right now belongs in her mouth.


I have had these pictures for awhile. Okay I have had them forever and just haven't posted them. She has been working on walking for awhile and it is so fun to watch her move. Before she would push her walker from wall-to-wall and then just wait for us to turn her around and then keep going. Back and forth, Back and forth. Now she has learned to to turn it all by herself. I don't know how she figured it out she just got up and started doing it one day. It is so neat. I can see her mind working and she is trying to figure how to get around things and get unstuck from things around her. It is really neat to witness. My girl is getting big!

1 comment:

Chelsie said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you made a post!! Those pics are way cute! It sounds like you had a fun trip to Utah! I'm bummed that I didn't get to see you while you were here. She looks like she is getting around pretty well!