Kate was a Lady Bug for Halloween!
A couple of Sunday's ago Kate and I made some pumpkin cookies. I always remember as a child getting to lick off the cookie dough after it was mixed. It always tasted better this way. I let Kate have her first go at it and she really liked it. Her dad just rolled his eyes at all the mess. We had fun though!
4 comments:
Haha! Oh she is such a doll baby, I just want to eat her up!
I LOVE her costume! She just looks so dainty and perfect. She is so sweet..and who can get mad at a little mess with eyes like that!
Batter is the best part!
She is the prettiest lady bug around. How did Chris get such a pretty girl?! ;)
I love the costume!!! Laurin she is so cute! Yes, being a mom is the best thing in the world and one of the greatest things we will do in this life. You also deserve the best and i'm so glad to see you happy as well.
Cherisse
Post a Comment