Kate and I made chocolate dipped pretzels for our ward Christmas party. Why we were making them she snuck one off the paper. Oh boy! She loves chocolate. She would take a bite and then go "mmmmm". It would crack me up. I think loving chocolate runs in her blood.


We saw Santa Claus at our ward Christmas party. Kate didn't really like him. Hopefully he'll still visit her this year.
6 comments:
Laur Kate is so dang cute. My Kate turn one on sunday, I'm so sad. It funny to look at all your pic and see that katelyn has most of those same clothes, I guess great minds thinkl alike...Miss Ya
Amy
She is so dang cute i love it! Hope all is going well with you guys.
meg
Bella's picture with Santa isn't much better. Why is the guy so dang scary?
Ha, way to go Kate with sneaking the pretzel! She knows where the good stuff really is. I love the picture with Santa...she's like mom...don't leave me with this crazy! I miss ya Lars!
She is smart girl...chocolate is delicious! Annabelle did the same thing with Santa at our ward Christmas party. She had some serious crocodile tears running down her cheeks. Good to know she's not alone.
She is way cute! I love her chocolate face! So fun! Hope you guys have a Very Merry Christmas! Keep up the posts! I love to hear how your doing!
Love ya
Cody..Mel..& Max
Post a Comment