Bringing up a child or two of unpretentious birth. . . .
I'd rather tuck a little child all safe and sound in bed
Than twine a chain of diamonds about my [carefree] head.
I'd rather wash a smudgy face with round, bright, baby eyes
Than paint a pageantry of fame or walk among the wise.
-Meredith Gray, from The Beauty of Motherhood
6 comments:
Ah! that's so cute and that is the sweetest pictue of kate! i love it! good post lars!
That is such a cute picture of Kate! hope you guys had a great christmas. I agree with Chels great post.
Wow that pic could win some money! Very sweet words too. Your the greatest!
Stinkin' cutest picture and awesome little poem. Heart warming altogether and I give it 2 thumbs up!
That picture is so cute she is such a pretty little baby! I just wanted to tell you thanks so much for stopping by when I know you are so busy with the move and settling in, you are so sweet and we are sad you won't be in the ward anymore. Once things settle down we will have to get together for a game night. Thanks again!
What A Kid! What a great picture! Hope all is good with you guys out there!
Post a Comment