Kate is getting so big. She is offically not a baby anymore. She kept her baby look for a long time but its gone now. Being in a bigger place has made her much more independent. She has started going to nursery, evn though she is only 16 months old. Our new ward doesn't have very many toddlers, so they told us to bring her in. It was wonderful to sit through most of church and actually get to listen. She did end up crying and Chris had to go in with her, but it was better than roaming the halls with her.
I tried to teach Kate how to finger paint. I didn't know I would have to teach her because she seems pretty good at making messes herself, but I did. She didn't like having her hands dirty with paint. She was content with holding the bottles of paint. She really is her Father's child.
We got a new camera! Yah! I was practing pictures on my model! Can't you feel his enthusiasm.
6 comments:
Laurin it make me so excited when you update. Kate is getting so big. She is adorable. Next time your in town we really needs to get everone together.
Oh my! I love that picture of Kate and Lucy, I need to have it! They both look so sweet. The finger painting cracks me up, what a sweetie.
Haha, I love that picture of Chris! It made me laugh...he does look very enthused! I'm excited to see pics of your new home and I'm glad you're settling in so you can get back to posting pics of your cute Kate! That is nice that she is in nursery now! That picture of her and the baby is so sweet! She looks like she is a little mom...so sweet!
so glad you are back...Kate is sooooooo beutiful! she has the best smile ever!
Congrats on the new house! Moving is no fun with a little one. I am looking forward to nursery more than I can explain - I have forgotten what church was like without roaming the halls. I love the last picture; it is adorbale. Kate is such a happy, beautiful baby!
Lauren, I have kind of lost contact with you. I am so happy that I found your blog through the blog world! Your daughter is absolutely adorable! How are you? Are you still in Washington DC? You need to stay in touch with me and visit my blog (nathancbarrettfamily.blogspot.com) By the way this is Rachel Barrett (Hatch) I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!
Post a Comment