Happy belated Valentines Day! I hope you all had as good a day as I did. I had roses delivered to my house and Chris also got me a really nice watch. We usually don't do
anything for Valentine's day-at least give presents-so this year it was really fun. I kind of have a new appreciation for this day. Ha ha ha- I know a lot of people don't like it but I kind of feel like Valentine's day reminds us to love those around us just like Christmas reminds us to serve and give to others. To me it isn't just about your significant other it is about everyone you love. I think being human we often forget to show our love and appreciation for those who are most important to us. The ones that really matter-like the ones we get to live with eternally. Anyways-off my soapbox. It was really fun to see how all of you got spoiled by your
hubby's and such. Keep up the post and I promise I will do better with mine! I just want to give a shout out to
Melanie and
Megan I am so happy for both of you. You are going to
love being a mom. It is a
roller coaster of ups and downs but it is
so worth the ride!

These are my two Valentines!

We ended up at a buffet for our
Romantic night out with Kate! We left too late everywhere else was a two hour wait and no toddler will that long for dinner. Well Kate made full use of her free meal. (We didn't have to pay because she is under 3). A couple of her favorite things are bread and potatoes which are in abundance at a buffet. When we were leaving I noticed how full her belly was and it looked like her pants were against her tummy so much that I had to undo her belt and first button before we put her in her
car seat. My
stomach just hurt looking at hers. I think we have all been that full before. Poor kid! She, however, was as happy as can be.

This is her showing off how well she ate.
8 comments:
I love your cute new blog! Sounds like you guys had a fabulous Valentines! You're so cute together. I LOVE the pic of Kate showing off her little belly....I feel ya on that one sweet girl! That's me after most meals...
It's fun to imagine her cute little personality by looking at her photos. The pics are great!
My mom and I were looking at your blog and we decided Kate looks just like a miny Lauren. She is so adorable! I love her full tummy.
I agree that Kate looks so much like you - lucky little girl! The last belly picture and story made me laugh. It is so cute! I wish it were as cute if the same thing happens to me?! DANG!
Wowee Katers!! What a tummy! Too cute Laurin, I love the pictures!
Hey Laurin! Thanks for your comment on my blog! Your little girl is so so cute! What took you guys to Maryland? I bet its awesome living in the mission field! Im glad you found my blog and feel free to stop by any time! I am going to add your blog as a link~ Congrats on such a cute lil family
Sounds like you had a fun Valentines it is always nice to spend time with your hubby. Also your house looks so cute, and of course Kate is as cute as ever!
Thanks Laurin! I'm glad you had such a great v-day! It is about the ones you love! Your family is adorable! Kate is gorgeous! I love her tummy! My lover boy came just a day after! Oh my goodness i never knew I could love anything as much as I love my son! Being a mom is amazing..I was blessed with such a good boy! We are getting a long so great! Cody is the best dad! Life is wonderful! Hey and my email is loveypants7@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment