Monday, February 25, 2008

Saturday Night Party Hour!

Sometimes I miss the quiet nights in Utah. We have a sweet neighbor next door who likes to have parties on the weekend until the wee hours of the morning. Therefor, Kate and I have spent the last 3 weekends up until about 4 or 5 am. Lets just say church has been rough lately. It made me laugh to see how vigorous my little girl can be at 3:00 in the morning. I gave into the fact that sleep would not be coming so one morning we curled up and watched Pride and Prejudice (the new one). We had a early morning girls night and we both agree we love Mr. Darcy!




Notice the askew piggy tails, she had been asleep.



Does this look like the face of a girl who is about to go to bed? I think not!

9 comments:

Chelsie said...

I love her little cheeks...she is so flippin cute. Ah, bless your heart for putting up with a neighbor like that...I'm pretty sure Brandon would have called the cops...hehe! I hope she settles down so you guys can get some rest!

Megan said...

I am with Brandon - I would have called the cops as well. I get upset when the people above us run around at 7 AM and make the things on our walls shake and it wakes Anna up and she still got some sleep. You are definately patient and understanding. And by the way, those pictures of Kate are way too cute. With those cheeks and dimples she should be a baby model!

Aleese and Scott said...

What a trooper I bet that has been tough! Even though it makes for a bay day I bet Kate has loved having time with you. You are very patient!

Diana said...

You haven't told me about these neighbors. I'm so sorry. You can always come hang out at my house, but last time that didn't work very well either. Katers got some sleep, but my girls wanted to party, oh wait, they just wanted to scream. :)

Anonymous said...

ha ha, I love that she is a night owl! Well, I guess you really don't have a choice. I hate inconsiderate neighbors. By the way I got your email and loved hearing about your family. I will email you back and catch you up on the Hatch's. Love ya!

Meg said...

I love those cheeks they are so cute I could just eat them. That sucks about getting no sleep i would be so frustrated, if you girls ever get bored Ella is up about 4:30 5 so you could give us a call for some girl talk if you wanted he he! Love ya girl hope things get better

FRYER FAM said...

Laur Laur- I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told Jay. boy is that "Miller" gene a strong one. She is so darling! she looks just like you. crazy! i am just starting this blog thing. miss you girls. how is D.C.? we loved our time there.
heart- SHannOn

ChrissyLee said...

oh, she's a cutie! she's getting so big!! :) hey, i finally updated! YAY!!!

Corinne Hoyt said...

Laurin! Its been such a long time! I would have just emailed you but I don't know your email! Your little girl is so cute! Check out my blog and let me know how you are doing! http://thehoytfam.blogspot.com