Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Baby, baby, baby....

It's a Boy!

For sure. This baby boy was not shy about showing us his stuff. We are still a little surprised and shocked. We are so stoked. Kate is excited about her baby brother.


They also did some 3D images for us. I thought Grandma might like these. The top one is of his face. The bottom one is the side of his head with his hands over his face. His big sister did the exact same thing and we never were able to see her face. Luckily we did with him. We had a hard time getting pictures of his face because his arms were always there. He has learned well from Kate.

17 comments:

Cody & Melanie said...

Oh a baby boy!! How exciting! One of each you lucky girl! Those pics are so cute! I'm so happy for you! Tell Chris, Kate, and baby boy hi from us!

Megan said...

Congratulations! I agree with Melanie, one of each is super awesome. Hope the rest of your pregnancy continues to go well.

Jade said...

I am sooooooooooooooooo excited!!! I can't stop thinking about it!!! And aren't the 3D images fun!!! I am glad everything is going so good! Before you know it....Christmas will be here and you'll be so prego that i will be running over to help you run up and down our million stairs!!! Love you Laurin. I look up to you so much.

Jade

Katz said...

Congrats! Baby boys are awesome. I have a box of clothes that I was gonna donate. You're welcome to them.

Janae said...

A BOY!
YAY! That is soooooo exciting!!!!! Kate is gonna be such a good big sister! I can't wait to see you all again! Congrats!

<3
Janae

Michelle said...

SO NOT FAIR!!!
You lucky schmuck! Congratulations anyway. ;) I love my boys. They are such fun. Although looking at those pictures of Chris with mailing labels all over it looks like Kate is a ball of fun herself.
Miss you guys lots.
Love ya,
Michelle

Cherisse said...

Hey congrats! When you said your pregnancies were different, so maybe this one was a boy. I thought that is how my pregnancy is, so if she finds out she's having a boy then I've got to be having a girl. We will see. I'm happy for you and I'm sure Kate is very excited for her new baby brother to come.

Aleese and Scott said...

Congrats a little boy!!! That is so exciting I love the picture of Kate holding the blue onsie. She is going to be such a great big sister! I love the ultra sound pictures of your little guy those are so precious!

Heather, Rick and Savannah said...

I am so excited! I already can't wait to meet him! Congrats, you two!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations. That is so neat. When are you due? Kate is so cute. Is she so excited to be a big sister? I'm sure she'll be a wonderful helper. I have been such a bad blogger lately, sorry I have been so out of touch. Anyway, I miss you and I love staying in touch.

FRYER FAM said...

congrats! boys are so much fun. the hardest part about boys for us has been deciding (agreeing) on a name. so good luck if you don't already have one. (start now) jk. anyway, that is so exciting! he will be so darling just like sweet little Kate.

Chelsie said...

congrats lars!!! i'm so excited for you cute little family...and love that kate is getting so pumped to be a big sister...one of each...how lucky are you guys?! love ya! oh and what did you think of breaking dawn?

Melissa McFadden said...

Laurin! I am so glad you found me on here. Congrats on the baby. Your family is so cute. Of Course! I'm going to add you to my blog so I can see what you are up to!

Colt and Maggie said...

Congrats to you both. I hope we will get the chance to see you guys next time we are back east.

-Colt

Meg said...

You are one lucky girl one of each that is going to be so much fun. I hope my next one will be a boy so i can have one of each. Congrats! We need you to move back so all the babies can be friends like we were. Miss ya girl.

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute name! I love the name Barrett... I guess I probably should huh? Anyway I am 28 weeks along and my due date is November 13th and we are naming him Crew. We're not sure about the middle name yet though. Kate will be such a good helper. I am so excited for you!

The Kelseys said...

A boy! Congrats! I'm really excited for you. We need another boy around to balance out the girls. Kate is going to be such a great older sister.