This is just a random pic we took, on our way to the game, when Kate found a squirrel running around. She named him (or her) Bunny. It was probably because here the squirrels look like full grown bunnies. When I we first move here they freaked me out because they are everywhere.
The stadium is right in D.C. I didn't think they could fit a stadium in D.C. but lo and behold here it is. I thought this was an awesome pic with the Washington Monument in the back ground.
Kate was wonderful despite the crazy humidity. If you look at us you can tell we were soaking wet.
We were surround by Philly fans-who the Nats -Nationals-were playing-it was pretty intense. The Nats almost won but couldn't quite do it. It was fun to be there anyway.
8 comments:
how fun!! i agree...the atmosphere at major league games are contagious! I'm glad you guys had fun despite the humidity...and you're prego...so they humidity had to be even worse for you! you're a trooper and look gorgeous
Yeah those games are way fun. Our family went to a Yankees vs. Red Sox game and then the week after I went to see the Ogden Raptors game and I about died at how slow it seemed. That is one thing I love about Utah, no humidity. My hair would be a nightmare...and you, you still looks great!
You look so cute, and I love your little family. I wish I could go to a game. But Trent really isnt into baseball so we stick to drag racing, and motocross.
Amy Poulsen
Laurin, I also went to my first Major League Baseball game this year! It is now my favorite sport to watch! The players aren't too bad either. I feel ya with the humidity! It's so hard to get used to having everything feeling wet all the time! Even paper and sheets. We do have wild bunnies and squirrels everywhere here too. We almost run over them with our lawn mower! It scares me.
This looks like it was a BLAST!! You guys are the BEST, and I absolutely love having you as my neighbors. xoxo
I love baseball games. How fun! You guys look like you are having fun. Kate is so stinkin cute. I love her outfit. I hope you are feeling well.
How fun, looks like you guys had so much fun!! I love that Kate called the squirrel a bunny I think they are scary and way too big!! She is too cute!
Oh! Looks super fun!!!! wow! i've always wanted to go to one of those! Kate is as cute as ever! She seems like Chloe's big sister! lol! :D
Post a Comment