We took off to pick a pumpkin and ended up at a whole harvest shin-dig. Kate was fascinated with these miniature donkeys.
Kate just had to do this maze that was set up. She didn't get it at first but by the end we were having fun.

This is a gigantic balloon-jumpy thing that was filled with air. I've never seen anything like it before. There was a gazillion little elementary school kids jumping on it when we got there so we had to wait till they took off. They were all a little intimidating.

Then Kate picked a pumpkin out. This is Kate's "baby" pumpkin. She picked it all by herself and it has been hauled all over our house. It has been fun because Halloween and pumpkins have always been my favorite things. It seems like her and I have lots in common.

Then after we went to Bob Evans-its a restaurant-and ate some lunch. After being on a farm picking pumpkins we needed a "hearty, home cooked meal". I really just went because I wanted pumpkin bread. Yum!

This is a gigantic balloon-jumpy thing that was filled with air. I've never seen anything like it before. There was a gazillion little elementary school kids jumping on it when we got there so we had to wait till they took off. They were all a little intimidating.
Then Kate picked a pumpkin out. This is Kate's "baby" pumpkin. She picked it all by herself and it has been hauled all over our house. It has been fun because Halloween and pumpkins have always been my favorite things. It seems like her and I have lots in common.
Then after we went to Bob Evans-its a restaurant-and ate some lunch. After being on a farm picking pumpkins we needed a "hearty, home cooked meal". I really just went because I wanted pumpkin bread. Yum!
9 comments:
AHHH! She sure is a cute tinkerbell. Jayci will be so jealous! I love her coat! Did you get that when you got back to D.C. What a lucky girl she got to go to 2 pumkin festivals. We miss you!
cute tink costume. did you make it? how is the East Coast treating you? love it back there. hope all is well.
laurs here little jacket is SO cute...i love her sweet little smile!
WOW she has gotten so big! She made one cute tinker bell! Looks like you had a very fun Halloween!
Her plaid jacket is adorable! And so is her Tinkerbelle costume. Sounds like you guys have been having lots of fun...as it should be :)
She is the cutest Tinkerbell. I love her smile. She always smiles so cute in her pictures. I love her jacket too. I want one like it. Halloween is so fun! I love dressing up. I don't fit in much right now though, so I was a fairy for Halloween. I just put on some wings and called it good. Your pumpkin picking time looks fun too. Laurin I miss you! I hope we can get together sometime in the future. Are you going to be home fro Christmas at all?
Way cute costume she fits the part. And way cute juacket. Looks like your Halloween was pretty fun. I am bummed that I missed you while you were in town
She is such a cute tinker bell. What a fun mom, I wish we had a bouncy thing
Lar
She is so beautiful. I have to agree fall is the best time of year.I can't believe how stinkn' cute she is.Macie was a Fariy too.
Post a Comment