My wonderful friends threw me a baby shower last Saturday. Unfortunately I only took two pictures and they were of Kate. While we were opening presents she snuck off and starting licking all of the frosting off the "cake". It was really yummy pumpkin bread with cream cheese frosting on it, but while all the adults were distracted she took advantage of it. She would take a big piece of frosting off the cake and then hide under the table and eat it. It made me laugh. Luckily we had already eaten. Thanks Jade & Diana. I had such a good time and it was nice to have a get together.


These are some pictures I took of Kate to put on Christmas cards.

She is quite a tough girl to take pictures of, but man she is cute.

We are working hard to get ready for our baby boy. He is coming in about a month. We are so excited and are mostly trying to prepare Kate for this little boy that I am sure will rock-her-world. It should be interesting.
6 comments:
ah i love the one with the hat on...she is so stinkin cute!! i'm excited for little karder to come along...kate will be a great big sister! love you laurs and miss you like crazy
Hi Kate!
If you are interested in having some newborn photos taken when the baby comes let me know! You can check out my stuff at www.hayesphotography.blogspot.com. I am so excited for you and Chris. Good luck with the last little bit!
-Emily
I love, love, love, the picture with the Santa hat on she is the cutest little thing!
That Kate sure is cute and knows whats up when it comes to sneaking the yummy treats. Who can blame her and she is taking full advantage of it! Good luck getting ready for the next baby. If you learn any secrets that will help the older sibling then let me know. I am sure Anna is going to be confused.
I agree she is sooo cute I loce the one with her hat on also. I can not believe how big she has gotten and that your new little one is going to be here soon so crazy.
She is sooo beautiful.
I cant believe you are so close with Baby #2!
Woo woo.
Post a Comment