
Things have been kind of busy these past few days. I just wanted to quickly update and let you know that Carter was able to come home from the hospital last week. I don't remember the day because they have all just blurred together. He is on a apnea monitor that goes off if he stops breathing for too long or his heart rate goes up or drops. It is very reassuring. He seems like he s doing so much better finally. We will go in to see the Pulminologist on Thursday and if all goes well he gets to come off the machine. I can't wait! Of course only if he is healthy.
My next door neighbor's little sister took this picture of Carter a couple of weeks ago. She is so amazing and did such a wonderful job. There are more to come, but I just liked this one so much I wanted to put it up. Love you all and thanks for the support!
9 comments:
ah sweet carter, i love that pic! i'm so glad that you guys are home and that he is doing well. keep us updated and we'll keep you guys in our prayers. we love you
So glad to hear that Carter is doing well. Love u guys.
Aww!
i'm really glad you liked them!
i certainly had fun doing them! Kate and Carter are soooo sweet. I'm so glad Carter is doing well! :)
He's so adorable, Laurin! Glad he's home and hope you all get some rest now!
That picture is adorable. I am so glad that he was able to come home and I hope all continues to go well!
Hey! I am so glad he is home. I miss you guys tonz. I will let you know when are neighbors put there house up for sale so you can move next to us. Because if you would move next to us I would clean you house every week and make all your dinners. It would be worth it to have you closer. Me and Justin are excited to try and come out again some time this year. We love you. You are always in our thoughts.
love, jay
P.s. I am pretty sad that I didn't get in enough growling at kate while I was there. ;) I was wondering if most of the puzzle is missing by now.;)
Hey Lar, They house next door to us is for Sale and we all know how much better St. George is any ways (NO SNOW) do I have to say any more. Any I'll cook break fast and dinner, and baby sit every Friday night....
love Mel
Im glad he is home. Poor thing he is too cute to get sick..
What a sweet picture. Wow girl I don't even know what to say to your very eventful month but you are for sure in our prayers. And if there is anything I can do for you give me a call. Makes me realize also not to take things or life for granite cause you just never know. But I am glade things are going a little bit better for you adorable family.
Post a Comment