Sunday, July 13, 2008

One of My Favorites!

Squeakers....that's the noise they make and that what they are called. We have received so many comments and questions about where to get these shoes I thought I would blog about them. Grandma Holly got them for Kate and they are hands down her favorite shoes. They have squeakers in the heals so they make noise when she walks. The company is based in Utah so some of you have probably heard of them. Back here everyone ask where they can get them and I found the link: squeakers.com.



These flower ones Kate has and the poke-a-dot I have on my wish list. Her other pair aren't on the web site yet so I'll post a pic later of her modeling them. If you have a baby learning to walking this is a great way to get them to because they love the sound. The best part is when we got out we never lose her. We always know if she is running away or has stopped to look at something. They best part is you can take the squeaker out when you say...go to church or just need quiet. They have super cute boy shoes too.

If any of you really are interested let me know because I can get a little discount from the owner. These definitely are my favorite baby thing.

9 comments:

Chelsie said...

Ah my family has some of those! I have yet to purchase any for cooper...so maybe i'll have to check out the boys section! i'm sure little kate looks adorable modeling them! I miss you guys

Megan said...

Yeah so Anna has some of the squeaky shoes, but not those ones, they are from a different company. Those ones are way cute! How much is this 'said' discount? Anna's feet decided to finally grow and I might be needing to make a purchase. Thanks for the info.

Janae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janae said...

Squeakers!

I know it's gonna be a while before i have kids...since i first have to go home and start and finish high school and stuff like that...lol! But I'm definitely getting these for my future kids! I love when I can here Kate's squeaky shoes running over to visit Nala! Shes so cute!

<3 Janae

Anna said...

Those are so fun and super cute!! CC has some but they are still a little big on her, I know she will love them when she gets to wear them!

Diana said...

Gotta love those squeakers. I think Kate makes them even cuter. We miss you guys, I saw that you called but we went to NY over the weekend and I haven't had a chance to call you back. I'll be sure to call you tomorrow. I want to go to the splash park in Gtown this week, I think the kids would love it!

the Wight's said...

I love those shoes! I will never forget kate running around deseret book with them on. What kind of discount can you get! Not that Jayci needs more shoes! That girl is crazy about shoes!

Jade said...

Oh man! I am so excited for Chloe to walk and squeak with Kate!!! We are gonna have 3 little squeakers runnin' around here soon!! LOL! We'll be the squeakiest houses on the block!
Jade

Heather, Rick and Savannah said...

Hmmm, might have to get a pair of those. Anything that can help me keep track of Savannah would be a good thing! You're right, they are super cute shoes. I think Kate should be their poster girl!