Saturday, July 19, 2008

Thank You Elmo!

My little Kate hate has hated bananas since we started feeding her people food.....We went to the library the other day and picked out a couple of Elmo movies because as of right now he is her favorite thing of all. We picked one out about Flowers and Bananas. Last night we put it on to watch while I made dinner. Chris sat down with her to watch and Elmo starts talking about bananas and how great they are. Then a giant banana comes out starts talking to Elmo. Well I guess this did it because Chris come in the kitchen and tells me she keeps asking for a banana. I tell him he can try, I have before, but she doesn't like them. He gets one and takes it to her and she is so excited. Then she proceeds to take a huge bite and ends up eating the whole thing as she watches Elmo. I love that little, red monster. I am still reeling from the shock. Moms I guess know nothing about what is good but leave it to Elmo to tell you what the finer things in life are. Now I just need to find one for peaches, pears, and celery.

9 comments:

jaesi said...

If you find one for celery then let me know....

she is so cute.

Janae said...

Oh!
Thats so cute! Elmo is awesome!

Megan said...

I love it. What is it with Elmo that makes all kids love him? Anna does too! But that is pretty funny about the banana. Let me know if you find one that has anything to do with breads, what kid doesn't like breads and rolls....only mine. Dang kid!

Diana said...

Awe, my little Katers. What a cutie and yes Laurin, Elmo does know the finer things in life. You should borrow my elmo's potty time dvd, you never know, if he can get her to eat bananas, maybe he can get her to use the potty too :)

Chelsie said...

Awesome! We are going to have to give Elmo a try in our house! Coop needs to learn to re-love veggies... That pic is so cute!

FRYER FAM said...

Laur she is so dang cute. i'm glad you found Elmo, its always nice to find someone to make life easier rithe. jk. do you know what you are having yet? how are you feeling?

Laurin West said...

We are going to find out in two weeks. I actually feel really good. Thank heavens I made it to the second trimester!

Colt and Maggie said...

I don't think there is anyone who could make me like raw celery.

-Colt

Dave West said...

Katiebug is so darn cute.
We've loved reading up on you guys.Now we have a blog of our own!

Here it is: http://allmywestboys.blogspot.com/
Love you guys!